- E-mail address
- Telephone number
- Filling in forms on my site
- E-mailing me
- Details you have given when entering a competition or promotion run by me
- Details of any problems you report regarding my service or site
Automatic information and cookies :
- I may capture and store some data about your computer (such as your IP address).
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that are stored on a computer. This data is purely statistical and does not identify you as an individual. I use this data to help me understand my users’ browsing patterns and to shape my marketing.
- I may keep records of any contact you have with me.
- I may record details of any calls that you make to me expressly for the purposes of maintaining customer service standards and assisting with staff training.
- Plan and manage my activities, possibly through researching and analysing your use of the site.
- Provide you with information about new services. I will never pass your e-mail address on to a third party for any purpose.
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case I may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If the business or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by me about my customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Once I have received your data, I will use strict procedures and security features to try and prevent unauthorised access and protect your personal data against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. I will retain your data for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.